Have you ever planned to visit Prague from Budapest? Ask for the shuttle service at LovelyBudapest.com from Budapest to Prague or in the opposite direction, and save time and money with us.
Budapest-Prague private transfer:
- it takes approximately 5 hours,
- for larger groups it is cheaper than most of the airline tickets,
- it takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Prague (or vice versa),
- it is safe,
- it is available with just the driver or with a guided service in English,
- allows you to split the trip into two parts with a lunch and a walk in the downtown of Bratislava,
- it is available in packages too!
Prague short description
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava river, the city is home to about 1.3 million people, while its metropolitan have a population of over 2.3 million.
Prague photo album
Map of the Budapest-Prague trip