Are you also planning to visit Bratislava and Budapest? Ask for the shuttle service at LovelyBudapest.com from Budapest to Bratislava or to the opposite direction, you can also save time and money with us.
Budapest-Bratislava private transfer:
- it takes less time than flying,
- it is also faster than the train,
- for larger groups it is cheaper than most of the airline tickets,
- it takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Bratislava (or vice versa),
- it is safe,
- it is available with just the driver or with a guided service in English,
- you can choose an optional, very beautiful tour in Szentendre, Visgrád and Esztergom,
- offers a unique view over the Danube,
- it is available in packages too!
Bratislava short description
Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia and, with a population of about 431,000, also the country's largest city. Bordering Austria and Hungary, it is the only national capital that borders two independent countries. Bratislava and Vienna are two of the closest European national capitals to each other.
Bratislava photo album
Map of the Budapest-Bratislava trip